Divorce and Family Law
Going through a divorce is a very stressful experience to say the least. We find the parties involved in the separation or divorce typically do not trust each other. This usually creates the need for an expert forensic accountant to investigate the financial affairs of the parties, to ensure that the settlement is fair to both parties.
Our expert team of forensic accountants provide a variety of services to family lawyers and to parties going through a separation or divorce.
These include but are not limited to:
- Locating hidden assets
- Assessing the appropriateness of business expenditure
- Identification of all marital assets and liabilities
- Preparing balance sheets for the settlement purposes
- Analysing complex family structures such as discretionary trusts, unit trusts, hybrid trusts, partnerships, companies and holding companies
- Valuing a Business
- Valuing Superannuation Interests
- Shadow Expert services
If you are going through a divorce and have doubts about the fairness of the settlement of assets, contact HK Dilan today for an obligation free discussion on how we can help you.